The data controller is the company that defines for what purpose and how your personal data is used. The personal data collected on the site are processed by: LAINE LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT S.L. CIF B40515751 domiciled: Calle del Curtido n° 27, 46340 Requena, Valencia, SpainWhy does LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT collect my personal data?
LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT uses your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Order management and customer relationship
We need the information that concerns you for the management of your orders and the consequences thereof (for example deliveries, invoices, accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts, the monitoring of customer relations such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, selecting customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests).
- Payment for your orders
When you pay on our sites, your payments are secure. LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT does not collect your payment data but only a payment identifier. All of your bank details are collected only by our payment service provider (CAIXABANK, Mollie and PAYPAL) which guarantees payment security.
- The personalization of our services and the messages we send you
The data concerning you allows us to improve and personalize the services we offer and the communications we send you. For example: we can send you personalized emails or recommend products similar to those that you have already purchased or viewed and that correspond to your areas of interest. The personal data collected on the site is also processed in order to secure payments and deliveries and thus to ensure you an optimal quality of service.
- Fight against fraud
LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT determines the level of fraud risk associated with each order. As part of this analysis, LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT may question its service providers specializing in risk prevention to refine its analysis. Some of these service providers may be made recipients of the result of the analysis carried out and may use it on their behalf in order to feed their own incident file. LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT may, depending on the results of the control carried out on the orders, take security measures, in particular the request for additional supporting documents. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the order or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the security of the order, of canceling it.
- The security of our website
We collect certain browsing data to enable us to ensure the security of our services and to detect, avoid or trace any attempt at malicious intent or computer intrusion or any violation of the conditions of use of our Services.
- Personalization of online advertisements (targeted advertising)
We may use data that does not directly identify you (technical identifiers or socio-demographic data) to adapt the advertising you view on our site or those of our partners. Your data may be crossed with browsing data and other information collected during our relations with partners and made pseudonymous before any use, such as your age group or your gender for the purpose of drawing up your user profile and associate centers of interest from which advertisements will be served on behalf of advertising partners.
- Customer knowledge and statistics and performance of our site
We may use data to better understand our customers or for statistical purposes to analyze our site activity and improve the services we offer. We carry out audience measurements, for example we measure the number of page views, the number of visits to the site, as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return.What personal data is collected about me? What data?
We collect and process in particular:
– a photo (optional, if you want to add an avatar to your customer account)
– your surnames, first names
– billing address, delivery address
– email address
– phone number
– IP adress
– connection data and navigation data
– order history
– products viewed
– delivery incidents
– customers’ opinion
– geolocation data, for example to offer you our store in the language of your country.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during collection. Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the site, other information may be transmitted by partners.When ?
We collect the information that you provide to us in particular when:
- you create your customer account on our site
- you place an order on our site
- you browse our site and view products
- you participate in a game or contest
- you contact our Customer Service
- you write a comment/review
- you see our advertisements
– Information and newsletters
- Service emails Following an order, you will receive an email to enable you to track your order or the execution of your contract (order confirmation, information on the delivery of your package, requests for satisfaction notices, etc.). These service messages are necessary for the proper execution of the orders and services you have requested. The receipt of this information is not linked to the choices that you would have expressed for the receipt of newsletters and commercial offers.
- Newsletters LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT Following the creation of your account and if you have not opposed it, you will be able to receive information and offers from LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT by electronic communication (mail, sms…). These newsletters allow you to keep up to date with LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT news and the advantages you can enjoy in our LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT brand on products similar to those you have already ordered or viewed on the LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT website. We measure the opening rate of our electronic mailings in order to best adapt them to your needs.
- Integration “Trusted Shops Trustbadge” In order to display our “Trusted Shops” seal of quality and collected ratings, as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after placing an order, this website includes the Trusted Shops Trustbadge. The Trustbadge and the services advertised therein are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. Each time the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), when registering the visit. These access data are not evaluated and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the page. Further personal data is only transmitted to Trusted Shops insofar as, after placing an order, you have chosen to use Trusted Shops products or if you have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops will apply.
- Purpose: To provide a means that once the purchase has been made through our online store, the CUSTOMER can evaluate and comment on the service received through Trusted Shops.
– Product alerts We can offer you alerts in order to be kept informed by e-mail of availability or news of interest to you. These alerts allow you to: – to be kept informed punctually of the next availability of the product which interests you. Registration for the alert is done by clicking on the “Add to waiting list” button.On what legal basis and for what durations are my personal data processed
The processing of your personal data is justified by different grounds (legal basis) depending on the use we make of the personal data. You will find below the legal bases and retention periods that we apply to our main processing operations.
Legal bases of processing
Among the applicable legal bases:
- The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you have consented.
- Consent: you accept the processing of your personal data by express consent (checkbox, click ….). You can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT has a commercial interest in processing your data which is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. Barring exceptions, you can at any time object to processing based on legitimate interest by notifying LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT.
- The law: the processing of your personal data is made compulsory by law.
Most data (for example information from your customer account and order history) is kept as long as you are an “active” customer and for a period of 5 years from your last activity (for example purchase, connection to your account or expiry of a contract or a guarantee. Your data is then archived with restricted access for an additional period for limited reasons authorized by law (payment, guarantee, disputes, etc.). After this period, they are removed.
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Shelf life in operational base||Archiving||Useful comments|
|Management of orders for products or services||Contract||5 years from last activity||5 to 10 years||A customer is active for example when he makes a purchase or logs into his account|
|Use of the lidiacrochettricot.com account||Contract||5 years from last activity||5 to 10 years||A customer is active for example when he makes a purchase or logs into his account|
|Sending messages by email or sms (electronic commercial prospecting)||Consent||3 years from last activity||N/A||You can withdraw your consent at any time. You must contact us by post, directly via the “Contact” page of the site or at the email address “[email protected]”|
|Targeted advertising / advertising profiling||Consent||13 months from the deposit of advertising cookies||N/A||You have more information on how to manage advertising cookies in the COOKIES section.|
|Fraud prevention||Legitimate interest||3 years from registration on an alert list||N/A||You can at any time present your observations following the cancellation of your order or registration on an alert list.|
|Retention of credit card data following a payment||Law||duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws||N/A||Your bank details are kept by a secure payment provider.|
|Retention of analytical data (Google analytics)||Legitimate interest||14 months||N/A||You can withdraw your consent at any time. You must contact us by post at: Laine Lidia Crochet Tricot, Calle del Curtido n° 27, 46340 Requena (Valencia) Spain, via the “Contact” page of the site or at the email address “[email protected] com”|
Transmission of data to subcontractors
The data we collect may be transmitted to the service providers (subcontractors) – whom LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT uses for the performance of its services within the framework of the purposes mentioned above, for example for the management, execution, processing, the payment of your orders, as well as for marketing operations.Sharing data with third parties
For ad targeting
We inform you that we may communicate some of your non-identifying data to partners, such as customer profiles (sociodemographic data), cookies or technical identifiers without it being possible for them to identify you by name: – for targeting purposes advertising on our site or on third-party sites (see also the cookies and advertising targeting section);
To improve our customer knowledge
To allow us to link your different terminals (computers, mobile phone, etc.) and provide you with a harmonized experience on the different devices you use. You can also set your cookie preferences to directly manage cookies related to advertising targeting.How do I express my choices about the use of my data?
We are actively working to improve our choice manager accessible in your account in order to allow you to better control the use of your data.
You can at any time withdraw your consent or object to the use of your data described above: – when creating your account via the dedicated opposition boxes or links when creating an account – then at any moment
- By email at [email protected]
- By mail to the address: LAINE LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT, Calle del Curtido n° 27, 46340 Requena, Valencia, Spain.
If you proceed by e-mail or post You should provide us with your surname, first name, e-mail and address and mention the reason for your request and/or the right you wish to exercise. You can also manage your cookies by visiting the websites below: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/http://www.youronlinechoices.com/What are my rights regarding the use of personal data? In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you can exercise your rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability if necessary) and define the fate of your personal data “post mortem” LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT by email: [email protected] or by mail: LAINE LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT, Calle del Curtido n° 27, 46340 Requena, Valencia, Spain. In order to enable us to respond quickly, please provide us with your surname, first name, e-mail, address and if possible your customer reference. Certain requests to exercise your rights (right of access) must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature in order to verify your identity and specify the address to which the response should be sent. A response will then be sent to you within 1 month of receipt of the request. At any time during the risk analysis carried out by LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT in the context of fraud prevention, you can present your observations. LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT has a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) responsible for ensuring the protection of personal data. You can contact LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT’s Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or by post at “LAINE LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT, Calle del curtido n° 27, 46340 Requena, Valencia , Spain”. Are my data transferred outside the European Union?
You are informed that data concerning you may be transmitted for the purposes of the purposes mentioned above to companies located in countries outside the European Union which have a lower level of data protection than in the European Union. Prior to the transfer outside the European Union, LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT will take all the measures and guarantees necessary to secure such transfers. Transfers outside the European Union may be carried out in particular within the framework of our following activities: exploitation of data linked to social networks and analytical data (to the USA).What about the personal data of minors?
LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT’s services are not intended for Minors, therefore LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT does not process data specifically concerning minors. For example, we do not create a marketing profile in connection with minors. It is up to the parents and any person exercising parental authority to decide whether their minor child is authorized to use the LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT services.What is the use of data in connection with Social Networks?
The use of social networks and LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT services or applications in relation to these social networks is likely to lead to the collection and exchange of certain data between the social networks and LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT. We invite you to consult the personal data protection policies of the social networks in order to take precise knowledge of the information which is collected by the social networks and which can be transmitted to LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT in connection with its sites and applications as well as the purposes of use of your data, in particular for advertising purposes. You can configure the access and confidentiality of your data directly on social networks. LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT collects certain personal information and data on its behalf in connection with your activity on the LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT social network pages or the LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT sites and applications that use social network services. This data is used for advertising purposes to improve our commercial relationship and the advertising addressed to you in order to offer you a personalized and social experience. The information collected by LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT for its own account through LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT applications, sites or services in connection with social networks is governed by these conditions. On the other hand, LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT is not responsible for the use made of your data by social networks for their own account.
“Plug-ins” and social modules
Our site uses “plug-ins” or social modules. These include the small “like” and “share” buttons on third-party social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+… that you can find on our sites and applications. They allow you to “like” and share information from our sites and applications with your friends on social networks. When you consult a page of our LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT sites (web or mobile) containing plug-ins or social modules, a connection is established with the social network servers (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) which are then informed that you have accessed the corresponding page of the LIDIA CROCHET KNITTING site consulted, even if you do not have a Facebook or Twitter user account, and even if you are not connected to your Facebook or Twitter account. For example: If you are connected to a social network during your navigation on the site https://lidiacrochettricot.com, the social networks to which you are connected will be able to mention your visit in your account on the social networks. If you use plug-ins (eg like), your actions may be recorded and published on your social network accounts depending on the settings of your social network account. If you do not want social networks to publish your actions from the plug-ins in your social network accounts, you must log out of your social networks before visiting our site.
The Social Connect function allows you to connect to our sites with your social network accounts to facilitate your purchases and access to our services. When you connect to our sites with these third-party accounts, LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT may access certain information in order to offer you a personalized and social experience. Additional information to that already present in your social accounts may be requested by LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT for the purposes described above. The information collected by LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT on our sites is not transmitted to social networks without your consent. It is your responsibility to manage your privacy settings on social networks when you want to connect to LIDIA CROCHET TRICOT services with your social network credentials. “Nextend Social Login” stores first and last name, email address, profile picture (like “avatar”) and access token.What cookies are used for advertising targeting?
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic functionality. They are generally installed only in response to actions by you to access services, such as logging into a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this site.
Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized functionalities, such as personal reception and the recording of your preferences (the choice of your language or the region where you find yourself for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
Analytics and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages visitors view most, do Internet users get error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Advertising or targeting cookies record your visit to our site, as well as the pages you have viewed and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display relevant advertisements based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of displays of the same advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Thus, we may also share this information with third parties (advertisers for example).
Use of third-party cookies
What if you don’t want to enable cookies?
By configuring your internet browser
By disabling cookies online
|Cookie category||Disabling means|
|Analytical and performance cookies||Realytics Google Analytics Spoteffects Optimizely|
|Targeting or advertising cookies||DoubleClick Mediarithmics|
|Social media cookies|
By using online advertising cookie control platforms:
With regard to advertising cookies placed by third parties, you can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance). You can thus refuse or accept the cookies used by adhering advertising professionals.